Concannon’s Pastry Shop was established in 1959 by J. Michael and Wanda Concannon on Charles Street in Muncie, IN. In 1978 we moved to our location at 620 North Walnut Street in Muncie, IN. We have remodeled and increased the square footage there at least 4 times.
In 1998 Michael T. and Mary Ann Concannon bought Concannon’s Pastry Shop. Our 3 children have all worked for us at some point, our oldest son, Marc, is a baker and in charge of all candy, popcorn and coffee production. We truly are a family business, which is a dying breed. We started diversifyng the bakery by including gourmet popcorn, our own fresh roasted coffee and our very own fine chocolates.We found that these items were a very good fit to go with our bakery.